NEW on YouTube: “Tesla Steam Turbogenerator Assembly Tips by Ken Rieli - Part 1: #579”
- Steam generator water drains
- Key to running bearings at high speed
- Wiring stators in series/parallel to change output voltage
- Oil cooled alternator tips
- Overcoming super magnets’ hold
- How to achieve gas tight joints at nozzle inlets
Other recorded interviews with designer Ken Rieli feature topics that every DIY renewable energy producer should know:
- Construction, purpose & assembly of economy nozzle & “power boost” dual nozzle
- Tesla turbine efficiency, multi-ports, IC controls
- Ken’s early turbogen design vs. CD turbogen, bearings, oiling
- Tesla turbine disc size, number of discs, multi-porting, tips on ideal nozzles
- Tesla turbine disc diameter formula, power boost, starting pressure
- Principles of pulse detonation engines
DIY Tesla Turbogenerator Project CD - Digital download!
Order our ZIP plans using PayPal & save $26!
Build Ken Rieli’s closed-loop solar steam & ORC Tesla turbine-permanent magnet generator from plans! Solar/biomass/waste heat.
New Turbine Workshop
VIDEO! Working Tesla turbine generator designed & built by Ken Rieli.
Online hands-on training in renewable energy systems - Sun, Wind & BioFire. Course instructor: Ken Rieli
- Free how-to videos with your purchase of the DIY Tesla Turbogenerator Project CD!
- Learn turbogenerator construction, how to build the front end (e.g. solar troughs), solar tracking, power management, renewable heat and more.
NEW TURBINE WORKSHOP
FREE Technical Information
Free downloads here. How-to construction articles, Tesla turbine project photos, drawings & more - from 2001 through 2013. BROWSE ARTICLES
in 96 Countries as of December 13, 2012 - Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia... MEET OUR MEMBERS
keywords: free, energy, Tesla, Nikola, disc, boundary, layer, bladeless, experimenter's, gas, hot, steam, ORC, turbine, turbines, turbogenerator, turbo, microturbine, disk, plans, DIY, drawings, CAD, how-to, training, education, workshop, technical, programs, Ken, Rieli, builders, developer, club, forum, build, low, cost, power, alternator, generator, electrical, electricity, emergency, backup, solar, thermal, heat, CHP, biomass, grid, off-grid, hydrogen, automotive, engine, engines, nozzles, geometry, disks, pack, pump, pumps, vortex, combustion, efficiency, efficiencies, horsepower, torque, power, motive, prime, mover, electrical, mechanical, engineer, engineering, student, physics, ether, educational, products, machinist, machining, CNC, green, alternative, fuel, do-it-yourself, home, hobby, invention, inventor, sustainable, green, greentech, climate, change, sustainable