Space-age Mining using Fusion Power
“The real Keweenaw copper boom hasn’t happened yet! Probably 90% or more of the metals here are still unrecovered.”
Ken Rieli, CEO
Raw materials to finished products
A growing global population is demanding metals in record quantities - copper for moving water resources, manganese for producing high-grade steel, aluminum, zinc & other minerals that must be sustainably & economically mined.
By using free fusion power from the sun, it is now cost-effective to pull every atom of valuable metal out of rock. PNGinc’s founder & CEO, Ken Rieli, has spent decades developing free energy turbomachinery which can power this mining revolution. He is now pouring all his efforts into creating a space-age mining strategy that will revitalize Michigan’s upper peninsula with profitable & lasting industry.
Highlights of our New World industrial strategy:
- NEW solar CHP (combined heat & power) engines that are much more efficient than earth-based fusion power, wind, or petro-fuels.
- NEW methods of locating metallic masses.
- Electrochemical techniques to process new ores & reprocess recycled metals.
- Low-cost linear solar grid arrays (10-kW turbogenerators each) to supply electrical power, compressed air, heat/steam at the point of use.
- Tesla pumps driven by free fusion power generators to dewater mines, deliver hydropower to drive Phoenix turbogenerators, and act as a centrifuge (for example, to separate gold from slurry in other mining regions).
- Empowering individuals with personal power in a democratic industry model.
Keweenaw, copper, space-age, mining, turbomachinery, free, energy, solar, fusion, engines, power, wind, generators, turbine, Tesla, pumps, iron, silver, metals, linear, grid, electrical, gold, democratic, industry, Michigan, upper, peninsula, Ken, Rieli, Phoenix, navigation, guidance, small, business, smelting, electrochemical, hydropower, economy