Biomass/Geothermal combined heat & Power
NEW! Tips from Ken Rieli - now on YouTube: "Tesla Turbogenerator Assembly Tips - Part 1 (from video #579."
- Steam generator water drains
- Key to running bearings at high speed
- Wiring stators in series/parallel to change output voltage
- Oil cooled alternator tips
- Overcoming super magnets’ hold
- How to achieve gas tight joints at nozzle inlets
According to the U.S. EERE, nothing beats CHPDH (combined heat & power district heating) for energy efficiency.
PNGinc is developing two FIRE applications for our low-cost, infinite-life turbogenerators that are intended to stimulate new Democratic Industries:
Project analysis of Ken Rieli’s geothermal biofurnace - including his new “jet exhaust” system - can be found at the free Phoenix Turbine Builders Club..
keywords: renewable, biomass, biofuels, biofurnace, geothermal, steam, thermal, storage, heat, energy, district, heating, CHP, CHPDH, turbines, turbogenerators, power, Keweenaw, Michigan, upper, peninsula, industry, democratic, Phoenix, Ken Rieli